Okay, we have some rare downtime so here is a list of the things we have done since our hangover day in San Antonio!
– Been delayed in Nashville airport for a while and enjoyed the live country music put on for us (and along those lines, been asked if we ourselves were country singers…we debated starting up a little duo but decided against it)
– Chatted away to Peter Pan like he was one of our good friends…but actually
– Met Mickey dressed up as a Jedi, Goofy dressed as Darth Vader (plus boxer shorts, for some reason) and many many other characters
– Danced with Woody in a parade and expressed our love for him, which was clearly reciprocated
– Eaten breakfast with Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore
– Visited Hogwarts and drank Butterbeer there!
– Got wetter than I have ever been in my life on a series of water rides at Universal
– Successfully requested Chicken Fried from an aging singer in Margaritaville, which totally went over the heads of everyone we were with…true Amurcans
– Got NO SLEEP at all
– Attracted bizarre amount of attention from various Disney characters, including being seduced by Jafar, shimmying with the Genie and getting winked at by some sort of Monsters Inc creature
– Drank illegal Margaritas in Margaritaville
– Made up my mind that I MUST WORK IN DISNEY AT SOME POINT
– Watched various Star Wars characters dancing to LMFAO and various other tunes
– Socialised with many a gay at the Magic Kingdom’s ‘Gay Day’…amazing
We have also been on about a billion rides, my camera has given up and died (NOOOOO), my bikinis I ordered have failed to be delivered, and Sophie’s entire bag was robbed on our very first day in the Magic Kingdom. Standard disasters but whatever, I love Disney woooooo